so glad you guys can remember those things
So, I kind of made this. Anything that is not taken from the manga is obviously from megumihanajima/nana’s beautiful art because I can’t draw. I made it really quick (like 20 minutes tbh) so if I had worked on it longer, it might be better but you know whatever. I was excited to show it off. So here you go.
[[I am on hiatus, I guess…
I’m almost at 270 followers? like wtf guys where do you come from what the hell.
and why do you still follow me i’m literally the slowest person to exist and my whole
blog is like. gay princes. everywhere.
i’m gonna list the people i absolutely love and adore to pieces because i probably
wouldn’t be here without them? i love everybody but these people are like super
important to me and i love them so much ughhhhhhhhhhh. thank-you for putting
up with me.
bondsofeveryonessouls || hiro-sheep-sohma || underxstood + all of their other blogs lmao || paradisiacal-prince || repentantfortune || megumihanajima || thejunesprince || tohru-cabbage-adachi || amnesicalice || rolobulletstorm || sonshinemunroe || song-of-messiah || atypicalmortalis || silentsaviourinblue
[[OH MY GOD! I HAD JUST LEFT IT THERE FROM ONE OF MEGUMI’S QUOTES (when he prayed for Saki as a child) AS A TEST TEXT WHEN I WAS EDITING THE THEME AND I FORGOT IT THERE!
- teacher / student; character a is a student is character b’s class. when character a comes in for help after school, character b takes a liking to character a. soon enough, character a starts staying after for character b’s class daily.
- brother / sister or sister / sister; character a and character b are the inseparable pair of siblings. being close in age helped the two in getting along. their lives seemed quite perfect until, their mother and father passed, leaving character a and b in a state of distraught. character a seemed to take it harder than character b so, character b vowed to never leave their sibling alone.
- miscarriage; character a and character b have been trying to get pregnant for months. finally, the pregnancy test read positive. the couple was ecstatic so you can just about imagine how heartbreaking it was to find out you were having a miscarriage.
- whiskey lullaby; character a fell in love with character b (non playable) faster than anyone could ever imagine. everyone believed the duo would get married someday and have children. that was, until, character b decided to end their life. they put a gun to their head and pulled the trigger on one of their many drunken nights. character a was shattered and left completely alone until they meet character c.
- coffee shop; character a works at the local coffee shop. one day at work, they meet character b. there was an instant connection that could be felt by nearly everyone. character a starts writing cute little messages on character b’s cappuccinos which soon escalates to a heated relationship.
- locked up; character a and character b have always had one of those weird relationships that left everyone wondering why they were still together. character b literally drove character a to insanity. now, character a is being locked up in a mental asylum in which, character b visits them everyday. every visit results in arguments due to character a believing character b is the reason for their being locked up.
- fake relationship; character a is a popular, high class celebrity with tons of publicity. character b, on the other hand, is a not so popular celebrity with lots of bad publicity. putting the two together seemed like a great idea.
- kidnapping; character b is on the run and their only option of possibly getting out free, in their mind, is kidnapping character a. character a is the mayor’s child and is possibly a great chance for a million dollar ransom.
- she looks so perfect; character a and character b have an adorable relationship. they’re always together and get along better than anyone could ever imagine. so it’s no surprise when the two move in together. their new home together leads to wearing each other’s clothing, little love notes lying around, and lots and lots of sex.
- disconnected; character b is going through a hard time. being a celebrity isn’t everything they imagined it would be. their only escape is character a.
- story of my life; character a and character b are going through a rocky road in their relationship. they are constantly fighting and most of their arguments head toward the direction of breaking up. but, character b won’t let character leave that easily.
- strong; character b is boxer. they fight each and everyday. each and everyday, there’s one person standing ringside. character a. many people say that character a’s their lucky charm.
- happily; character b fell in love with character a the second they saw them. the only problem is, character a has a special someone already. all character b has to do is get character a to fall for them and turn the spinning rumors into something real.
- little white lies; character a is a player and character b is their target. character a is constantly playing games with character b and character b doesn’t mind one little bit. they’ll happily play games with character a.
- better than words; character a and character b met online. they continuously kept talking until finally, they agreed on meeting. when they finally met, they realized that they were both way better than words on a computer screen could ever possibly describe.
- does he know; character b has a major crush on character a. the only problem being that character a has a special someone. character b knows that character a isn’t happy in their relationship and is constantly doing everything they can to get character a to end the relationship.
- miss jackson; character a is top priority in the local nightclub. character b has developed an infatuation toward character a but isn’t quite sure how to go about getting character a’s attention.
- russian roulette; character a moved away from home and became a hitman. they don’t particularly like their job but, they have no other options at this point. when they are ordered to kill character b, they don’t think anything of it. until they find that character b is a friend from back home.